Tedxnkua, the Great Celebration

Get active and real email list for your campaigns
hasanrasel7412

Tedxnkua, the Great Celebration

Post by hasanrasel7412 »

210 5200602, e-mail eb address:uros We thank Mrs. Aliki Danali for the communication and the presentation of the shows Thanks to the communication sponsors of El Convento del ArteThe body you ask for... with Konstantinos Frantzis at El Convento del Arte May 13, 2019 "Personal" by Panos Amarantidis "The body you ask for...", with Konstantinos Frantzis At El Convento del Arte - Friday, May 17,

2019 "In the musical performance "Personal: The body you ask for..." I will tell Bhutan Email List you my own musical journey through foreign and Greek hits, starting from the first years when I started performing until today... until my present day. .

." Konstantinos Frantzis introduces himself: He was born and raised in Athens and comes from Paros. During this period he appears in Shamone with Fotis Sergoulopoulos, every Thursday. Some of his works: -TV series "Mother X Uranou" by Andreas Morfonios (2014-2015 Mega, 36 episodes), participation in the short film by Antonis Sotiropoulos (2014), as well as leading appearances in a large number of commercials -Music performance of Natasa Theodoridou (winter 2015-2016) -Singer in Pantelidis-Paola Fantasia (spring 2015) -Music show "Mirror in