Can I personalize my products Купить базу данных электронной почты?

Get active and real email list for your campaigns
Biplob01

Can I personalize my products Купить базу данных электронной почты?

Post by Biplob01 »

You also establish a trusted brand with great products, great design, and great content. All of this makes potential customers feel confident enough to buy from your store Купить базу данных электронной почты. No, at this time Oberlo does not support customization options, either for products or for packages. However, you can always contact your supplier to discuss customization with them.

Why can't I see my shipping costs? By default, shipping costs are not imported with the product since they only concern you. That said, you Купить базу данных электронной почты should configure your shipping settings in Shopify. Remember that the shipping price differs for each product. So it's easier to select multiple target countries and calculate the average shipping cost you can reasonably charge your customers Купить базу данных электронной почты.

Can I use delivery services, such as DHL or Fedex, offered in my shipping settings? No, do not use these delivery methods, as they are incompatible with Oberlo. The methods, prices and delivery times are indicated by the suppliers and you cannot offer any other Купить базу данных электронной почты.

Can I sell everywhere? Yes. However, it is better to select one or two target countries and focus more on them. This makes it easier to calculate shipping costs, launch marketing campaigns, and reach potential customers more effectively Купить базу данных электронной почты. It is also important to know your audience, the consumption habits of your target country and of course adapt your store to the language and culture of the country.

Can I return items or get a refund? Yes, but each case is different and there is no global rule. The first step is to contact the supplier and explain the problem. If you want to open your own Shopify store, we suggest you check out the guide to dropshipping on Shopify . In this guide, you'll find everything you need to start your own Shopify store, plus details on how Shopify works Купить базу данных электронной почты.