If your site mostly uses stock photos

Get active and real email list for your campaigns
sanjidamoyna934

If your site mostly uses stock photos

Post by sanjidamoyna934 »

If your site mostly uses stock photos and you don’t provide your own original photos or screenshots, then you probably won’t find anything meaningful in this step. If you do have original photos or screenshots like I do, you definitely want to check the image search performance of your site. How to analyze your Google Image keyword rankings A lot of people are totally neglecting this report.

Here is what you need to do: Navigate to New Caledonia Email List Performance > Search results and under Search type, select Image. Image search filter in Google Search Console I am now seeing the queries my target audience types in the Google Image Search and land on my site. Queries from Image Search in Google Search Console Note that positions in the case of images are counted differently as you are not limited to 10 results on the first page.

In the case of my site, these queries do not make a ton of sense and I probably won’t be spending time optimizing for them. However, if you have an affiliate site and you have photos of the products you review, then Google Image Search may be super valuable for you. A lot of people look for products using Image Search. Of course, the most basic SEO optimization of images includes using a descriptive ALT text or – if possible – a descriptive file name, adding captions and titles to images, and – most of all – using your own original images.