Use your e-commerce blog to industry leads highlight new products

Sms marketing that most import to get phone number list
sanjoy

Use your e-commerce blog to industry leads highlight new products

Post by sanjoy »

So focus on that, and you'll likely align with what Google wants – Danny Sullivan , Founder of SearchEngineLand Exactly. Here's how you can do it: 1. Create better content… between 2x and not 10x longer Pretty obvious, right? But that doesn't always mean creating longer content. Sometimes the most deserving result is the industry leads most succinct content. Here is what Eric Enge says: I bet if you were to conduct an experiment to measure the average dwell time on millions of websites and their position in the SERPs, you would see a strong correlation between dwell time and ranking. Does that mean I think dwell time is a ranking factor ? NO. It just means that there are more searches where a industry leads long dwell time means the user is happy than there are searches where a short dwell time justifies it. It is also likely that there are many searches where dwell time is irrelevant as a measure of page quality. – Eric Enge , founder of Stone Temple Consulting Eric's view that there is “a lot of research where dwell time is not relevant as a measure of quality” is important.

For example, the first result of the question "Is it Christmas? It is a website, with only one page, with only one industry leads word: NO. dwell time question Dwell Time: Is this a ranking factor? should we care? This is by far the best result for this query, although the dwell time will probably be very short. 2. Target the RIGHT keywords and DON'T click through Suppose I wrote a blog post titled “The Advanced Guide to SEO”. Here's what it might look like in the SERPs: dwell time advance guide referencing Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? A result that is quite relevant and encourages you to click, right? Not so fast, looking at the industry leads articles there are things like: Adding keywords to title tags and meta descriptions; Creation of directory links; etc So, not at all advanced, really… This is a prime example of targeting the wrong keyword. Something like “learn SEO” or “SEO for beginners” would be better suited for these articles. As it stands, the content doesn't deliver what it promises – the advice is basic, not advanced. Because of this, most users will quickly return to the SERPs in search of a more relevant result. Here is what Eric Enge had to say on the subject: In the long run, what Google wants to see is who the types of people are that are the industry leads best match for your site. It's obvious who these people are – your prospects.

Serve them extremely well, and you'll align your goals and Google's in the best way possible. – Eric Enge , founder of Stone Temple Consulting 3. Slow website? Intrusive advertising? STOP! Make UX/UI your top priority! Have you ever clicked on a result in the SERPs and did it happen?… dwell time intrusive ad Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? Annoying, isn't it? For me, this is an instant "back" button situation, so my dwell time doesn't exceed a few seconds. But that's not the only factor that contributes to poor user experience. You may have noticed (from the GIF above) that the website was pretty damn slow to load. PageSpeed Insights confirms this, the industry leads site is considered how SLOW. Remember that 47% of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less . So if your site is too slow, people will click through the SERPs before it even has a chance to fully load. If that happens, they won't see or engage with your content, and the dwell time will be zero. Here are some other common issues to keep in mind: Layout.