Use Your E-commerce Blog To Individual Email List Show Off Your Business Achievements

Sms marketing that most import to get phone number list
sanjoy

Use Your E-commerce Blog To Individual Email List Show Off Your Business Achievements

Post by sanjoy »

So I went back to the SEER tab (never closed it) to check the comments to see if anyone else had the same problem. dwell time accidental fake ads 4 Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? And indeed, it was… I then returned to the SERPs to continue my research. So, although my individual email list dwell time here was high (over 5 minutes), my experience was still negative. The page did not meet my needs and, honestly, it did not deserve to be in the top 10 as long as it had an anomaly. Doesn't work well for e-commerce visits Here's an interesting point that Mark Traphagen made in a comment on the original version of this post: Another scenario in which dwell time could be a individual email list false flag for content quality and user satisfaction: shopping. Often when I'm shopping, I can click through quite a few results pretty quickly because I'm just at a stage where I'm comparing purchases, maybe for price or certain features. – Mark Traphagen , Senior Director of Brand Evangelism – Stone Temple Consulting Everyone I know does this when making comparisons.

You click on a result, check the price, go back and click on another. Repeat and repeat, until you find the individual email list best price. But by doing so, we create a scenario in which dwell time is not a good way to discern quality or relevance. That's because there's really nothing wrong with the results – you're just an informed buyer and that's “normal” behavior. So does this completely rule out dwell time as a google search ranking factor ? Not exactly… Google is smart. We know for a fact that it is capable of discerning requests with commercial intent. How? 'Or' What ? Because they only show shopping results for such queries. Whether you search for “best time to individual email list drink protein powder” or search for “best protein powder”, the results returned by Google will be different, the first will return blog articles/tips, the other will return ecommerce offers. Google is smart enough to realize that while these queries are very similar, only one has commercial intent. And since they're smart enough to do that, they're almost certainly smart enough to ignore dwell time when pogo-sticking occurs. Or for some questions.

So even though dwell time is a google results ranking factor , it is probably ignored for ecommerce shopping type queries. Do you want to develop your sales thanks to individual email list natural referencing? Appear before my competitors on Google Should you try to improve the dwell time? And if yes, how ? Google looks at many user engagement metrics (e.g. dwell time, CTR, etc.) Don't obsess over these metrics. Instead, focus on creating great content and providing great UX. Do this and you won't have to worry about improving the dwell time - it will take care of itself. Here is the opinion of Danny Sullivan (founder of Search Engine Land): I think Google is probably trying to individual email list measure and use engagement as part of their ranking algorithm. I think it's unclear exactly how it does it, I think too many SEOs are obsessed with it having to be click-through rate. It doesn't really matter. As marketers, you want people to engage with your content first and foremost.