What is the difference between sms marketing service Dwell Time Bounce Rate and Time on Page?

Sms marketing that most import to get phone number list
sanjoy

What is the difference between sms marketing service Dwell Time Bounce Rate and Time on Page?

Post by sanjoy »

Dwell time is the time that elapses between when you click on a search result to open a page, and when you then return to the search results. Example : Suppose I do a search for "drupal performance". google drupal performance Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? I click on the first result and spend a sms marketing service few minutes reading the content (5 minutes 14 seconds, to be exact). google drupal performance results serp Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? Because I have a huge obsession with learning, I decide I want to learn even more, so I go back to the SERPs (via my browser's "back" button) to look for more content. NOTE1: SERP is short for “Search Engine Results Page”. NOTE2: This back and forth process between SERPs and search results is also known as “pogo-sticking”.

My dwell time on this page was therefore around 5 minutes 14 seconds. But why is dwell time important for natural referencing? Your website does not appear in the first positions of Google? Reach the top positions on Google A sms marketing service Brief History of Dwell Time Dwell time was first mentioned by Duane Forrester – then a senior project manager at Bing in his 2011 post on the Bing Webmaster Blog . dwell time bing Dwell Time: Is it a ranking factor? should we care? Here is what he said: […] The delay between when a user clicks on a search result and when they return to the search engine signifies potential intent. A minute or two is fine, as it can easily indicate that the visitor has consumed your content. Less than two seconds can be considered a sms marketing service bad result. – Duane Forrester , Senior Project Manager for Bing But why is this so important for search engines? Here is what he said: Your goal as a website should be to ensure that when a visitor lands on your page, the content meets all their needs, encouraging their next action to stay with you. If your content doesn't encourage him to stick with you, he'll leave. Search engines can realize this by observing the dwell time. – Duane Forrester , Senior Project Manager for Bing OKAY. It's logic. Basically, it says that the longer a person stays on your site after going through the SERPs, the more likely they are to sms marketing service find your content useful. Here are some examples of dwell time and how they can be interpreted: A Dwell time of 2 seconds: I did not find what I wanted/expected on your site. So I quickly went back to the SERP to find something better. A 2 minute dwell time: I found your content quite useful and stayed for a few minutes to read it.

A 15 minute dwell time: I found your content super useful and invested a lot in what you had to say. So it's no exaggeration to suggest that search engines might use dwell time as a ranking criterion on Google . I mean, that definitely sounds like a good way to judge the quality and relevance of a sms marketing service given result, right? We'll discuss dwell time as a Google ranking factor in more detail later in this guide, but first, let's get this straight… What is the difference between Dwell Time, Bounce Rate and Time on Page? If there is a word that embodies these 3 measures as a whole, it is this one: CONFUSION! In fact, we've found that SEOs use these 3 metrics interchangeably on many occasions. These 3 measures are not interchangeable. Here's what each of these settings means: Dwell time: The amount of time that elapses between when a user clicks on a search result and then returns to the SERPs. Bounce Rate : The percentage of single-page sessions (i.e. visitors who view only one page of your site before leaving).