Interview with Felipe Marçal CEO of Transcota Logística

Get active and real email list for your campaigns
ashraf3545

Interview with Felipe Marçal CEO of Transcota Logística

Post by ashraf3545 »

The Cota family carries with it the DNA of business innovation . It has its Italian “quota”, but it was moored in the east of Belo Horizonte, where Elizeu Cota bought his Chevrolet Detroit 76 to load sand. Today, Transcota is not just a carrier that takes cargo from one point to another. It is a company that develops innovative and personalized logistics solutions, generating sustainable and environmental value. At the head, CEO Felipe Marçal Cota, middle son of Mr. Elizeu, 67, who founded Transcota 35 years ago, right on top of that Detroit 76.

In an interview given to G4 Club Magazine Felipe Marçal comments on the development of his trajectory, challenges as a manager, productivity tools, time optimization, lessons learned and next steps. G4 Club: Tell us about Email Data how you got started and your professional journey so far Felipe Marçal: Hard work has always run in my veins. Since I was 10 years old, I already sold popsicles from the factory that was close to my house. In everyday life, I always bought and resold different things to have my own money.

I studied Production Engineering and had the opportunity to do an internship at the largest automotive logistics company in Brazil. I learned a lot about sense of urgency, hard work, process reinvention, problem solving, process mapping, continuous improvement, effective strategic planning and resilience. After completing the internship, the company hired me and created a Logistics Engineering sector, so that the positive development of the work would not be interrupted. I networked well in the market and at the age of 22 I started my entrepreneurial journey, acquiring trucks to provide services at the Fiat automaker.