I can only sell 10 such audits as each one requires

Get active and real email list for your campaigns
sanjidamoyna934

I can only sell 10 such audits as each one requires

Post by sanjidamoyna934 »

Get A Full SEO Audit Package 60% OFF [$5000 WorthLIMITED NUMBER OF AUDITS AVAILABLE – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST Ends Nov. 29 at noon CT or While Supplies Last (Only 10 Audits Available) It’s Black Friday week and I’m pulling out all the stops! You can get an in-depth full SEO audit package for 60% of the regular price. You can now get the full SEO audit package for $5000 $2000.

I can only sell 10 such audits as each one requires at least 20 hours of my work. My hourly rate is $200 and with those 10 audits, I’m cutting it in more than HALF. Get your SEO Audit Package 60% OFF NOW Benin Email List JUMP TO: What’s included in the Full SEO Audit Package? Why Olga Zarr? Frequently Asked Questions How long will I have to wait for the audit? How can I be sure that Olga will write the audit? What is the deliverable? I ordered the audit.

Now what? Can I use this package later on? What’s included in the Full SEO Audit Package? The Black Friday 60% OFF SEO Audit Full Package includes: Manually written in-depth full SEO audit of your website that lists: Your site’s all SEO issues together with explanations and recommendations tailored specifically to your website Your site’s potential quick SEO wins that will help you get quick effects and grab any missed SEO opportunities 30-minute video discussing the main findings of the audit and your suggested next steps [worth $250] 60-minute post-audit call with me to discuss the audit and your further steps [worth $750] A guarantee that I will be personally auditing your website Your SEO audit will be delivered in the form of a Google Drive folder with the main audit and extra audit files It does not matter how small, huge, simple, or complex your website is.