What Are the Couple Arguing About Real Estate Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
sohag

What Are the Couple Arguing About Real Estate Photo Editing

Post by sohag »

A situation that often occurs in couples quarrels is that one party is very excited and emotional, and the other party feels that the other party is so sensitive and difficult to communicate. The cycle goes on and on, and in the long run, both parties are exhausted, emotionally tired and tired. ​ When couples quarrel, the core issues of everyone's disputes are actually "have I been loved as much as I want" and "have my feelings been cared about". Sometimes there will be some very specific things that seem to be quarreling, such as: how to squeeze the toothpaste, how to put the mouthwash cup, one party thinks that my request is very clear, why do you quarrel with me over this trivial matter. Or maybe one of them accidentally overslept and was late, and the other was super angry, and one of them thought, I have already apologized, what do you want from me?

​ It’s not unreasonable for psychologists to talk to everyone about emotions all the time, but as the “compared to no emotion” party, they often feel that the problem lies in the party who is very emotional, so they don’t know how to deal with conflicts. Feeling that they need to deal with their emotions and face the problem, because it is easy for them to subconsciously think that the problem is the other person. As long as the other party is not emotional, the problem will be solved naturally. ​ Usually you need to realize that the problem is that you are "annoyed" by the other party and can't stand it, but the relationship is already in a stable state (you can't do Real Estate Photo Editing gwithout the other party), or when you are about to enter the next stage, such as marriage and childbirth, you will not care about itg

. It is because you want to solve the other party or solve your own feelings, you enter the consultation room. ​ Due to certain negative experiences and social expectations in the past, we may develop an emotional state of no feeling and feeling, which can take us over the sea of ​​emotional suffering at a particularly difficult time, but has no way to help us connect. A person who can't feel his emotions has no way to express his emotions properly. If he can't express his emotions properly, on the one hand, he can't let his intimate partner know his state, and on the other hand, he can't express his empathy, Empathize with your partner's More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels